Tuesday 24 October 2023

My Cookies!...yummy!


 

OMG! Christmas is coming!

I've made two slimline cards today using the newly released stamp and die sets from Whimsy Stamps.

It's the time of the year that I give in to all temptations and have a cupboard well stocked of chocolates, cookies, crips and Mince Pies!!  We've all got our favourites in this house so things do get marked up as 'my cookies'!  Did you see what I did there?  I love how versatile the word dies are.

I hope you love what I have created.

Here's a list of the stamp sets I've used, if you follow this link it will take you directly to the Whimsy shop and you can have a little browse.  Whimsy Shop

Stamp & Die Sets Used

Love & Cookies Clear Stamp set

Yummy Word Die

Slimline Twisty Frame

OMG large word die

Other Craft Items used

Copic Markers

SN Triblends

Papermill Direct card

Neenah Smooth Stamping Paper


No comments:

Post a Comment