Monday 2 October 2023

Ho! Ho! Ho!

 


The new mini release landed yesterday from Whimsy Stamps and let me tell you, it's as fun packed and on point as ever.  We are still hanging onto Autumn and Halloween but Christmas is on its way and we all have so much to start preparing for.

I, as always, will start with the very best of intentions and crack on with my Christmas cards but I'm fessing up now, I know I will never make enough and probably give up in a few weeks.  I'm like Dory in Finding Nemo, very easily distracted with all the other pretty things or in this case new releases!!

Here's a list of the stamp sets I've used, if you follow this link it will take you directly to the Whimsy shop and you can have a little browse.  Whimsy Shop

Stamp & Die Sets Used

New Ho Ho Ho Gingerbread Emojis Clear Stamps

New Loopies Die Set

Peekaboo Window Die

Pink Plaids Paper Pack

Slimline Stars Background Die


Other Craft Items used

Spectrum Noir Tri Blends

Crafters Companion Pearlescent Cardstock

Wow Embossing Powder - white

Papermill Direct Plain cardstock

Neenah Smooth Stamping Paper



No comments:

Post a Comment