Thursday 5 October 2023

I vant to vish you a.........

 


As I mentioned in my last post, everyone at Whimsy is still hanging to Autumn and Halloween cards, we've still the month of October to scare you after all!!!

It's not only the month to scare but there is a lot of birthdays to celebrate too.  I've made a fun Vampire birthday card, I love the sentiment 'I vant to vish you!'

Here's a list of the stamp sets I've used, if you follow this link it will take you directly to the Whimsy shop and you can have a little browse.  Whimsy Shop

Stamp & Die Sets Used

Bat Reveals Die Set

Hocus Pocus Paper Pack

Sentiment Strip Die Set

Peekaboo Window 3 Die Set

Dracula I Compel You Clear Stamps


Other Craft Items used

Spectrum Noir Triblends

Papermill Direct Plain cardstock

Neenah Smooth Stamping Paper

No comments:

Post a Comment