Sunday 1 August 2021

Dolly has such fab news - Whimsy August digital release



Hey friends!

Whimsy have a new release today, 1st of the month.  Lots of new gorgeous digital images to look through.

This one is Dolly from the Wee Stamps Collections. I can't help but call her Dolly Daydreams!

I chose some nice vibrant colours for this card and I think she carries them off beautifully.

I coloured this card using Spectrum Noir Illustrators.
Hair: EB7, EB4, EB2, TN2
Skin: FS8, FS7, FS6, EB2
Yellow: CT4, CT2, CT1
Green: AG3, AG2, AG1

The sentiment has been heat embossed for added texture.





Thank you for popping by. 

Have a great day. 

Love Lu xx


1 comment:

  1. Hi, I love your colouring. With the digital stamps what paper and printer do you use? I love a lot of digital stamps but do not know what to use. Thanks for any information. 🤩🤩🤩

    ReplyDelete