Tuesday 31 August 2021

Snowman and Shaker card obsession


Hello Crafty Friends! 

Don't you just love a snowman!  Just when you think a Snowman is a Snowman, a new stamp set is released and you realise you need yet another Snowman adding to your collection. 

Crafters Companion have released this gorgeous set of stamps and will be available on Create & Craft TV from the 1st September. 

The first stamps I'd like to show you are called Warm Holiday Hugs.  I made a Slimline Shaker Card with this set. 

Products used to create this card are listed here: (everything available through Crafters Companion) 
1. Spectrum Noir Triblend Aqua Pens
2. Signature Collection Glittering Snowflakes Mirror Card
3. Neenah Watercolour Card
4. Acetate
5. Gemini Square Frames Die
6. Gemini Stamp & Die Joy
7. Sentiment from The Season For Giving Snowman Stamp Set
8. Natures Garden Gnome Design Papers
9. Foam Pads, Red Liner Tape

The second card i made was using the
Snow is Falling set.  I made a simple 6 by 6 square card. I decorated the edge of the card using snowflake dies onto mirror card and randomly scattered the edges with the due cuts. 

Products used to make this card are listed here: (all products available from Crafters Companion) 
1. Spectrum Noir Triblend Aquq Pens
2. Neenah Watercolour Card
3. Sara Signature Glittering Snowflakes design papers
4. Foam Pads
5. Red Liner Tape & 3d Glue Gel
6. Mirror Card
7. Textured Cardstock

My third card is a stepper card with a sneeky little shaker element on the top corner.  I used the Christmas Wishes set for this card. 

Other products used to create this card are listed here: (all available from Crafters Companion) 
1. Spectrum Noir Triblend Aqua Pens
2. Mirror Card
3. Acetate
4. Neenah Watercolour Card 
5. Crafters Companion Stamping Card for base
6. Foam Pads
7. 3D Glue Gel

My fourth card is an Easel Shaker Card, I just couldn't help myself, I have a shaker card obsession at the moment. 

I used The Season For Giving stamp set for this one. 

Other products used to create this card are listed here: (all products available from Crafters Companion) 
1. Spectrum Noir Triblend Aqua Pens
2. Neenah Watercolour card
3. Foam Pads
4. Gemini Elements Stitched Fancy Rectangle Die
5. Acetate
6. Natures Garden Gnome Design Papers
7. Natures Garden Gnome Pearl Cardstock

Thank you so much for popping over. I hope I've given you lots of inspiration.

Have a great day.

Love Lu xx

No comments:

Post a Comment