Thursday 19 August 2021

You are Deer to me - PPCF - Sweet Sentiment August Sponsor


Hey Crafty Friends! 

Today is my first post in my new position of Design Team Member for Passionate Paper Creations and Friends. 

I had the awesome opportunity to work with a new release stamp from Sweet Sentiment called Ew People.

I made a winter themed card and used lots of other crafty goodies to bring that gorgeous deer to life.

The sky background was created using the original Spectrum Noir Colouring system markers and flicked with a glitter pen for snowy effects.

I used several dies to create hill tops and trees and kept my colours to a minimum to keep the snow crispy white which helps the deer pop off the card.

Have you been to Passionate Paper Creations and Friends Yet? Well now is the time to come over and join!
Yup, that is right, Jammie is having a special sale over at PPCF. https://www.facebook.com/groups/2879667398954326/?ref=share


Thank you for popping over.  I hope you have a great day.

Love Lu xx

No comments:

Post a Comment