Tuesday 15 March 2022

it's pandAmonium out there!


Could you get any cuter than these Pandas' OMGEEEEEEE!

My youngest needed a birthday card making for one of their friends so went through my stash and picked out what I was to work with.  I was left with strict instructions not to make it cute and not to use too many pandas!

Opps! I failed there!

I am told that despite them being cool teenagers, the card was loved by everyone.

I used water reactive inkpads to colour my background and dabbed with water and darker shades of greens and blues to create some texture.  I'm liking this look lately.

I stamped the Panda bears out twice each and took a few minutes to get them coloured and cut out.  Stamping the bamboo was easy, cutting it out wasn't so much, I must go see if there is a die for this stamp set, I'm thinking it would be useful! I also took the gifts from the Nutcracker stamp set (only that particular gift, I wasn't allowed to use the others) and stamped and coloured that a few times too.

Don't the Pandas look cute, climbing and sliding the banks and bamboo, I think a few are playing peek a boo too!

Here's a list of the Whimsy goodies I used to make this card....









Thank you so much for popping over, I hope you have a great day!

Love Lu xx




1 comment:

  1. So darn cute! Can I ask you if the card shape is a die cut?

    == Dalis

    ReplyDelete