Monday 14 March 2022

Rainbows & Unicorns

 


I love making shaped cards!  

Today's Whimsy Stamps card is all about the rainbows and unicorns.

For this little rocker card I used the largest pierced and stitched circle die to cut a card base, I also cut out two circles, one size smaller so that I could run those through the die cutting machine with the cloud die from the grass and cloud edger dies set.  (you could also use some scrap pieces for this part) These created the clouds that I've placed behind the rainbow.  I inked the edges of the clouds with water reactive ink pads and also flicked some darker blue inks and water to create a bit of texture.  

I set those pieces to one side to dry and moved onto stamping and colouring my rainbow and unicorn images.  I coloured those using spectrum noir markers.

I coloured the clouds in front of the rainbow with a sparkle glitter pen, it's difficult to see in the picture but they now have a lovely shimmer to them.

I also heat embossed the sentiment 'Incredible' 

Everything has been assembled using foam pads to add depth and dimension.

Here is a list of the Whimsy Stamps goodies that I've used 







Thank you so much for popping over, I hope you have a wonderful day.

Love Lu xx

No comments:

Post a Comment