Monday 20 June 2022

Happy 18th Seb!


It was Seb's birthday at the beginning of the month. He turned 18!

Here is the card I made for him. He loved the pop up element of it so much, he didn't realise until last week what the sentiment said!! That just about sums him up! Easily distracted!  

Anyway, he loves it and is pleased he's got a card that stays up and doesn't get knocked down by the cats. 

I've linked the products below. I usually buy my Lawn Fawn goodies from the UK from Dies to Die For but they are currently out of stock, so I've linked these to the Lawn Fawn Website. 




Absolutely nothing extra special here, just some die cutting and assembling.  I did die cut the giant sentiment twice and glued them together to create a shadow text but that really is as complicated as I got this time! Honestly, if you can get these dies, they are worth every penny. They create such amazing results in a very short space of time.

Thanks for popping over.

Have a great day.

Love Lu xx

No comments:

Post a Comment