Tuesday 7 June 2022

Sending Positive Vibes


Hi Crafty Friends 

This week we have LOTV collaborating with us to bring you more discounts and joy to your crafting world. All you need to do is be a friend of both LOTV and Passionate Paper Creations to be a winner!


To show you what wonderful whimsical images are available in LOTV store for download, I've made a little motivational card mixed with a little fairy dust! 

I resized my image called Wish upon a Star to a 8.5cm so that it would fit comfortably on an A2 card blank. I used the pretty Sprinkles Scallops Rectangle Die from Whimsy Stamps to frame the image.

I used Spectrum Noir Triblends for the skin and dress and Copics for her hair.

The sending positive vibes sentiment is from clearly besotted stamps.

Thanks for popping over.
Sending positive vibes!

Love Lu xx

No comments:

Post a Comment