Wednesday 15 June 2022

May all your wishes come true!



I'm here today with a slimline interactive spinner card and I've even got a little video for you of the horses in action!

This was a very easy card to make using lots of previously released Whimsy Stamps goodies, which of course I will list below.

Using the Slimline Tapered Layers Die Set, I was able to not only create the card base and shape but also the slider elements.

First I cut my main card base and set to one side.  I then cut another piece of white card of the same size and inked it with my harmony quick dry ink pads using the Pinwheel stencil.

I had some left over Slimline Rainbow Magic paper from a previous project using the same dies so thought it would be a good idea to get that used up, I think it looks great as a little frame.

I then took the smallest and thinnest die from the tapered layers die and cut two panels out for the horses to slide across.

Here is a little video of the horses in action.


Fun isn't it!

I stamped out two of the Carousel Horses from the Gnome Fun Fair Stamp set and cut around the image to leave me with just the Horses.  I coloured them using Spectrum Noir Markers and attached them to the card using several layers of round foam pads.

So here is the full list of products used:













1 comment:

  1. This is just so sweet and happy. It makes me feel like a child again. :)

    ReplyDelete