Friday 22 September 2023

Autumn Fall Blessings


 Hello!

It's been a while! Nearly a whole year since I updated my blog.

I'm here today with a little Whimsy Stamps card to celebrate the arrival of Autumn, my favourite season of the year.  Nights draw in, beautiful colours from the trees and cosy evenings by the fire.

I've created this card by firstly stamping a piece of white cardstock with the Illusions Background stamp, I used a gradient of orange and yellow ink to ink the stamp. It gives a subtle transition of colour.

I then passed this through my cutting machine with the Wonky Window 4 Die and mounted all pieces back together over a larger piece of kraft cardstock.

I've stamped the pumpkins, acorns and gourds from the Gourds & Pumpkins Clear stamp set and fussy cut them.   They have been attached to my card using foam pads.  Fall Blessings has been stamped directly to the card.

The image is a Dustin Pike stamp set called Camping Dragons, I thought the little Possum looked cute dropping his acorns!

Here's a list of the stamp sets I've used, if you follow this link it will take you directly to the Whimsy shop and you can have a little browse.  Whimsy Shop

Stamp & Die Sets Used

Gourds & Pumpkins Clear Stamp Set

Autumn Word Die

Camping Dragons

Illusions Background Red rubber stamp

Wonky Window 4 Die


Other Craft Items used

Spectrum Noir Tri Blends

Spectrum Noir Harmony Quick Dry Ink pads

Kraft Card

Neenah Smooth Stamping Paper

No comments:

Post a Comment