Saturday 10 April 2021

Whimsy Stamps Birdbox - A whole lot of happy


Hello my crafty friends!

Well, the weather has certainly taken an unusual turn this week. Not spring like at all. In the last 24hrs we've had, sunshine, snow, frost and now rain!

I was out walking in the snow earlier (just a brief flurry) and passed a family moving into one of the cottages just down the road from me, it reminded me that I needed to share my recent New Home card from Whimsy Stamps.

So, here it is a very proud pair of birds sitting on their very new red birdbox home.  This delightful image can be found in the April digital section of Whimsy Stamps called Garden Birdhouse and is one of the many new releases. Click here to go take a look at them all.

For my card I created a slimline card using the Slimline Birthday Scallop Die, I used Spectrum Noir Illustrators to colour the image and Whimsy Stamps Digital sentiments.

I enjoyed adding the detail of wooden panels to the birdbox but quickly found that I'd hidden the wording, so pulled out my trusty white gel pen and highlighted 'Home'. Meljens really does create the cutest of digital images which also allows you to add your own creativity. 

Thank you for popping over.

I hope you have a great day.

Love Lu xx

No comments:

Post a Comment