Sunday 11 April 2021

Crafters Companion Angel Prayers

Hi Crafty friends

Here I am again with a little Conie Fong Angel.  We are so lucky that Crafters Companion can bring us these gorgeous stamp sets and even better provide the dies to cut these beautiful images out. I'm not bad with a pair of scissors but I'd take dies any day.

I've already shown you one card with this image so you already know that it's available through HSN on the 13th April.

So let's move onto the goodies that I used to create this slimline card.

Conie Fong Stamp & Die Set Angel Prayers
Spectrum Noir Illustrators 
Hair: TN8, 7,5,1
Dress & Flowers & hearts: PV4, 3,2,1, GY5, 3,2,CT1
Wings & Flowers: GY5, 3,2,CT1
Leaves: DG4, 2,1
Crafters Companion Textured Cardstock and Neenah Stamping card to stamp and colour.
No dies were used to create the slimline, I simply made it fit a spare piece of cardstock. 

Thank you for popping over.

Have a great day.

Love Lu xx

1 comment: