Monday 5 April 2021

you are heaven sent


Hi Folks!

I've lots to show you over the next few days. I've been busy working away at samples for all the wonderful new products that are on their way to you.

In particular is a gorgeous new Conie Fong Stamp & Die Set from Crafters Companion.  This stunning and angelic collection is launching on HSN on the 13th April. Beautiful main images with lots of extra images to enhance your projects. 

This stamp is called Angel Messenger, I coloured her using my Illustrator Markers
Skin: EB2, FS6, 7,8, PP1, AP1
Hair: GB6, 2, CT1
Wings: PP4, 2,1, GB4, 2, CT1
Dress: PP5, 4,2,1
Doves: DP05, IG1

I created the cloud background using Harmony Quick Dry Inkpads Fushia, Pink Tulip, Lemon Tonic & Straw Bale and a cloud stencil. 
Crafters Companion Stamping card for a sturdy base, Neenah Classic Crest Card for stamping and Colouring and I heat embossed sentiment.

Thank you for popping over.

Have a wonderful day.

Love Lu xx

No comments:

Post a Comment