Wednesday 14 April 2021

Advanced Discovery Kits Illustrated by Carrah Aldridge


Hi Crafty Friends.........

I am super excited to show you the Crafters Companion Advanced Discovery Kits. I think I've something like 12 posts to follow, so strap in folks, there's lots to see.

This particular image is from the Adventures in Colour Discovery Kit illustrated by the very talented Carrah Aldridge.  

I turned this particular image into 2 cards.  

Yes, I compromised and cut alot of the image away but these work sheets are A4. A girls got to do, what a girls got to do! 

I just love how they turned out. 

Products used to make these cards
Spectrum Noir Illustrators TN8, GB7, TN1,
Spectrum Noir Classique AG3, CT2, MG2, TB2, LV2
Black Matt cardstock
Dimond Press sentiment dies, these were cut several times and layered to add depth.

I'm not new to Colouring but I loved this kit.  I learned new skills about using my Spectrum Noir pens and mixing colours. You are going to love it!

Thank you for popping over.

Hope you have a great day.

Love Lu xx

1 comment: