Tuesday 16 November 2021

From one flake to another!



Have you seen the Dustin Pike Snowman Digital sets in the Whimsy Digital release?

Such sweet sets.  This one I decided to add an inky background to.  Using water reactive inks, I blended 2 colours onto watercard.  I layered from lightest to darkest. Frosty Jade Harmony Inkpad and Midnight to achieve an umbre sky. 

I then flicked with a wet water brush and dabbed dry to create soft snow flakes. Just to brighten it up a bit I also flicked the cardstock with a clear glitter Sparkle Pen.

I printed off the image, coloured using SN Illustrators and then cut the image out.  I wanted a bit of dimension so used foam pads.

Here's a list of the Whimsy goodies used



Thanks for popping over. 

I hope you have a great day. 

Love Lu xx

No comments:

Post a Comment