Sunday 14 November 2021

Lots of Books - My lovely escape

Hello my Crafty Friends!

Today is a very special day indeed.  Its my daughters Birthday! (it was yesterday when I wrote this but forgot to post) 

Every year I make her a card and try to find an image that I see a little bit of her in.  I came across this wonderful Moonlight Whispers image earlier this year and popped it in my Etsy basket where it has been ever since.  Last week I was filling my basket with wax melts and once again stumbled upon this digital stamp.

The gorgeous image is my girl. Books everywhere! Along with clothes, shoes, makeup......... The image was perfect for me to replicate her bedroom. 

I've coloured this image with Spectrum Noir Illustrators and achieved the glittery, starry wallpaper with Frantage.

Colours for the background are LV2, TB2, TN8, MG2. I learnt this technique from using the Adventures in Colour Discovery Kit from Spectrum Noir. 

I'm really hoping she loves this card.
Actually - she loved it so much she cried. It's the best one yet. 

Thank you for popping over. 

Have a great day. 

Love Lu xx

No comments:

Post a Comment