Thursday 18 November 2021

It's beginning to look alot like Christmas!


Joy Clair Designs is a new stamping company to me and I've been so lucky to be introduced to them and work with their images.

They are sponsoring us at Passionate Paper Creations and Friends Facebook page, trust me there are lots of fabulous images to get creative with.  Make sure you join us to be part of the fun and sales! 


I fell in love with this jolly Santa and couldn't wait to get him onto a card. 

I've coloured him using SN Illustrators Coat and trousers: DG1, 3,4,6
Skin: FS6, 8,7
Boots: BG9, 7,6,5

I used Harmony Pigment Inks for the background Chinese Red blended with Honey Pot and then ran this piece of card through my due cutter with the Whimsy Stamps Slimline Stars die. I then placed a piece of gold matt mirror card behind to show golden stars.

Once I'd placed my Santa's and sentiments I took a few of the die cut stars and stuck them down as embellishments. I've saved the rest for a future card.

Thank you for popping over. 

I hope you have a great day. 

Love Lu xx

No comments:

Post a Comment