Monday 15 November 2021

Walking in a winter wonderland


 Lee Holland Stamps what can I say! There are dozens and dozens of the cutest images available.  My particular favourites are the pandas and dragons.  You should check his shop out if you haven't and maybe pop the kettle on first and enjoy a cuppa whilst you browse.  You can see all of the Digital images here Lee Holland's Etsy shop using this link: https://etsy.me/3pIrY78

I'm using Reindeer Antlers today.  My little Dragon is out playing under the fir trees in the snow. I hope HD won't stay out there too long, he might get a bit too cold. 

I've used Spectrum Noir Illustrators to colour this image. I've blended the families of AG and MG together to get a unique umbre bluey purple. 

My background has been stencilled and I've added a little scalloped circle die cut frame to bring the focus of the card back to the little Dragon. 

My sentiment has also been heat embossed to add dimension. 

Why not join us at Passionate Paper Creations and Friends! Lee Holland is sponsoring PPCF during November. It's a relaxed community on FB filled with crafty inspiration from different artists and companies. Join so you can share what you make with us all, we'd love to be inspired by YOU!

Thank you for popping over.

I hope you have a great day. 

Love Lu xx

No comments:

Post a Comment