Thursday 17 February 2022

A Hoppy Birthday to you!


Have I got a cute little card today.  I know I use that word a lot but seriously, these bunnies are so cute and I've more than one card to show you this week using them.

This gorgeous stamp set is from Whimsy Stamps and I've listed everything I've used below.  

It's a simple slimline card however coupling together with the micro patterns stamps I have created my own background papers.  These little stamps are so versatile and easy to line up to create some wonderful backgrounds, there is so much more fun I will be having with these.

I've used Spectrum Noir Illustrators to colour my images and a white gel pen to add highlights to the balloons.






1 comment:

  1. Utterly enchanting Lu! Such a great combo of elements hun. Genuius! Hugs, Wends xoxo

    ReplyDelete