Saturday 19 February 2022

Many Hoppy Returns!


 

I promised more bunnies this week didn't I!  With this card I decided to play around with technique too.

I stamped a few balloons across my card and drew a faint line to divide sky and grass.  I then took my markers and laid down the ink, blues for the sky and greens for the grass.  I applied scribbles randomly and overlapping.  I then took some blending solution to a pipet and kept dropping and dabbing until a bokeh effect was achieved.  Top tip here - let the solution dry in between droplets, it can take a bit of time but worth the effort.

I then stamped two sets of bunnies and coloured and cut them out.  Before sticking my family of bunnies down, I coloured the balloons in the background.

Here is a list of all the products used - 





2 comments:

  1. Adorable Lu! LOVE your sweet creation and the way you've coloured the bunnies. So fabulous! Hugs, Wends xoxo

    ReplyDelete