Tuesday 8 February 2022

You are loved!


I've had this gorgeous image coloured up for some time, its right on the top of my stash of coloured images. (we all have a box like that don't we!)  Just waiting to be popped onto the perfect card.

I rarely plan my cards ahead of time, so unfortunately don't have many pictures of progress (nothing new there!)

So, as usual, I'll list the products I used and even give you the links to where you can find them.

For the patterned paper I used the Micro Pattern Stamp Set and stamped one of the designs carefully onto cream cardstock.  I then die cut this piece using the largest die from the Wonky Rectangle die set and set this aside.

Next I took some scrap pieces of white cardstock and ran them through my die cutting machine using the stitched cloud and grass dies from the Grass and Cloud Edger Dies.  Once I had my cut pieces, I then inked the cardstock green for the grass and gently edged the clouds with blue ink.  I also took a larger piece of white card and inked it up with blue ink.

I placed my clouds and grass on the blue piece to decide where I wanted everything to be and tacked them into place.  I then took the next size down from the Wonky Rectangle die set and tacked that into place before popping them all through my machine for one smooth cut.

I then assembled the card using foam pads to lift the clouds and tucking the fox image under the grass a little.

I die cut the sentiment 'loved' three times and stuck them together.  This always adds dimension and in my opinion looks better.  I stamped 'you're' directly to the white card.

Thank you for popping over.

I hope you have a great day!

Love Lu xx








1 comment:

  1. So are you by the way! Gorgeous card. I adore that image of Crissy's and your colouring is divine! Fabulous creation hun. Hugs, Wends xoxo

    ReplyDelete