Tuesday 5 April 2022

Bee Hap-bee!


I love the Revealers Die Sets from Whimsy Stamps, especially this particular one!  It's perfect to enhance those speedy characters they also have.  You'd have seen from our DT team creations that we've shown smoke from the hoofs of unicorns and spaceships and I'm pretty certain a pizza from the other die element of this pack.  It's a seriously versatile die, and a must have in your die collection!

I've used it today to show the busy, speedy trail of Hap-Bee Bumblebees!

I totally loved making this card, every time I see or work with Bee images I start singing 'Here Comes the Sun' dada da da.......  I think Wendy is rubbing off on us all, she's amazing at finding a song for all of her creations. I sing this song because it's from The Bee Movie, you know the one, 'urgh! Poo water' 😂😂 That scene would have my kids rolling with laughter, great memories. So Colouring the Bees, singing the songs and creating this card with all the memories of my kids brought pure joy to my heart!

Here's a list of all the amazing Whimsy products used to create this card.






I hope you have a wonderful and hap-bee day! 

Love Lu xx

**Affiliated links are used on my blog posts at no extra costs to you. Thank you for your continued support**

No comments:

Post a Comment