Friday 29 April 2022

Let's Venti!

Hi Crafty Friends!

I have another super cute Whimsy Stamps clear stamp set to share with you today. Cool Beans! It's such an adorable set, especially coupled with their Coffee Cup die set.

I'm a little out of the loop as to what different types of coffee are out there. I stick to my machine at home but my kiddos tell me you can get alsorts these days and Jo says I'm pretty accurate with the colours I chose! Phew! That's alright then!

I coloured the stamped images using a mixture of Copics and Spectrum Noir Illustrators and a little white gel pen ink for a few highlights.

To add a bit of character and texture to the coffee cup die, I stamped it using the background Chevron stamp. I do love that stamp.

Here's a little list of everything I used. 










Thanks for popping over. 

I hope you have a wonderful weekend. 

Love Lu xx


No comments:

Post a Comment