Friday 15 April 2022

You've got this! Good Luck!


 The Sun has found it's way to my part of the UK, so today is the perfect day to share my bright and colourful rainbow card.

These little rainbows come from the FaDoodle Rainbow stamp set, cute aren't they!

Here's a list of all the goodies I used:







This card was so a quick and easy to make.  I used 3 water reactive coloured ink pads (harmony inkpads fuchsia, crushed velvet & midnight) and created a blended background.  I also flicked it with a wet brush and dabbed dry to create a bit of texture.  I may have flicked with a sparkle pen too to add some glimmer!  I then put this piece of card through my machine with the Quilted Rainbow Die.  I used the same die on a piece of yellow card too and kept the frame to then go over my blended card.

I stamped out 10 mini rainbows from the Fadoodle stamp set and coloured them in no particular rainbow colour order!  I like to be random and arranged these onto my background.  The sentiments also come from the Fadoodle Stamp set.

I hope you like my card and that you have a great day!

Love Lu xx




No comments:

Post a Comment