Tuesday 26 April 2022

Hang in There! Whimsy Stamps & This Calls for Confetti Collaboration!

 


There is a collaborative Instagram hop between Whimsy Stamps and This Calls For Confetti.

Each designer has created a project using the amazing confetti mixes from This Calls for Confetti and have combined them with stamps and dies from Whimsy Stamps.

One lucky winner will win a $25 gift certificate to Whimsy Stamps and a second winner will win a $25 gift certificate to This Calls for Confetti.

Jump on over to the Whimsy Stamps Instagram page to get started @whimsystamps


For my card I made a fun shaped shaker card using lots of my favourite Whimsy goodies and the Bokeh Bliss Collection blue Green Confetti from This Calls for Confetti.

I created this card with lots of dimension in mind.  Those clouds are behind and in front of my acetate sheet giving the confetti plenty of room to move around.

Here is my list of goodies used to create - 

No comments:

Post a Comment