Friday 8 January 2021

Balloon Bunny from Whimsy Stamps


 Hi folks!

I am really excited to tell you that I am guest design team member for Whimsy Stamps for January! So for the next 3 Friday's I will be sharing a card made from a selection of images from the January Digital Stamps available on the Whimsy Stamps website.

My first post is Balloon Bunny a Digital Image by Some Odd Girls.  What I love most about the Digital files is the ability to resize and group together without the fuss of masking (which I've often made a few silly mistakes).

I created the background using a cloud stencil and a selection of inks to create a rainbow of clouds.  I then framed these using the largest die from Whimsy Slimline Birthday Scallops Die.

The sentiments have come from Birfday Party Dragon Clear Stamp Set, which I stamped and heat embossed with white embossing powder on black cardstock

I resized the Bunny image to 3 different sizes, and printed on Neenah Cardstock and coloured them using Spectrum Noir Markers.  I fuzzy cut so that I could mount them onto the card.

There you have it, 3 Bunnies with lots of balloons to wish you a Happy Birthday.

Thank you for popping over, have a great day!


Lu xx

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous creation Lucinda. So happy to have you designing with us this month at Whimsy Stamps! Love what you did with these cute bunnies. Hugs, Wends xoxo

    ReplyDelete