Thursday 28 January 2021

Love Bunnies


Hi Folks!

I am here today with a card that could very well pass as a valentine or anniversary card! 

Making all of these cards is generating an awful lots of scraps, so every now and then it's good to get those scraps out and try to use them up.  A great way is cutting strips. 

I cut several strips of card, I did have them in order but then I dropped them so decided to stick them down as I picked them up in their random order! 

I die cut a fancy rectangle and then cut a fancy heart shape in the centre.  I thought at this point it would be a great idea to make it a shaker card, so out came the acetate.  I've used glitter as the shaker on this card.

The image is a cute digital image from Lee Holland that you can get from the Etsy Store, it's called Love Bunnies. 

I used Spectrum Noir Illustrator Markers to colour the image. 
MB1 - 3, GY3-5, IG1&2, BRG2&3, PP1-4

Cardstock is all from Crafters Companion. 

Thank you for popping over. 

Hope you have a great day. 

Love Lu

No comments:

Post a Comment