Thursday 7 January 2021

Happy Birthday - Sandford the birthday boy!


Hi Folks!

I hope this post finds you all well. 

Today I want to share Sandford! He's from the Stuffies collection at Stamping Bella.

I coloured this image just over a year ago.  One of my aims this year is to turn most of my coloured images into cards. I always have a stash of coloured images ready to make quick cards when needed but then I find I've never the time to turn them into cards.  So, over the next few weeks whilst I'm not working, I'll turn them into cards 😊

Such a cute image.  

I coloured this one whilst practising with my Spectrum Noir Classique Markers. 

Products used for this card are:
Card base: Stamping Up Cardstock
Green Glitter Card: Crafters Companion
Image: Stamping Bella Stamp Sandford the Birthday Boy Stuffie
Image stamped on: Neenah Classic Crest
Image coloured : Spectrum Noir Classique Markers

Thank you for popping in. 

Have a great day. 

Lu xx

No comments:

Post a Comment