Thursday 21 January 2021

It's an Alien Attack! 😱


Hi Folks!

I'm here today to share with you a fun Alien attack birthday pop up box card. 

These are so much fun to make and I've a load more in the making. 

Products used to make this card:
Gemini Pop Up Box Card Die
Whimsy Stamp Set A Boys Dream
Whimsy Stamps Moon Background
(whimsy stamp products are purchased from Dies to Die for in UK) 
Cardstock from Crafters Companion & Papermill Direct
Lisa Horton White Embossing Powder
Strong firm Acetate
Spectrum Noir Illustrators BO1 to BO4, CT1 to CT4, CR11, CR10, CR7, BGR1, IG1 & IG2.

Thank you for popping over. 

Have a great day. 

Love Lu xx

4 comments:

  1. I love alien stamps so of course I love this. I have had my eye on that moon stamp for awhile. I love how you stamped it in white on a dark background.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cool creation Lu, LOVE this! Hugs, Wends xoxo

    ReplyDelete