Friday 15 January 2021

Think Spring Bunnies Extended - Whimsy Stamps


 Hi Folks!

I'm popping in to share with you my second creation as part of the Whimsy Stamps Digital Guest Design Team.  Thank you so much for your kind comments on my post and social media platforms. 

Today I am sharing 'Think Spring Bunnies Extended' by Crissy Armstrong.  If its got extended in the name, that means its perfect for the ever popular slimline dies.  Slimline dies are not easy to get hold of in the UK, only ever a few and you need to be quick.  So my trusty  Slimline Birthday Scallops Die has made another appearance. 

I resized the image to fit inside the largest die from the slimline set.  I coloured all of the bunnies using Spectrum Noir Illustrators and Triblends.  I'm trying to keep life light and fluffy at the moment so thought rainbow colours would be perfect.  I created the sky using a Copic Marker and Blender Ink just dabbed randomly.  I also framed this card using a few handmade flowers and added a few string pearls.

This card makes me think Spring, I hope it does for you too.

Thank you for popping by.  Have a great day.


Lu xx

1 comment:

  1. Enchanting Lucinda! Those rainbow bunny tails are super duper cute! LOVE your gorgeous creation and the slimline design works so beautifully with this image! Perfect. Hugs, Wends xoxo

    ReplyDelete