Wednesday 6 January 2021

March Daffodil Crafters Companion Birthday Stamp & Die Set

Morning folks!

Today I bring you a cheerful Daffodil. My favourite flower 😁 Not my favourite smell though.  I just love the variations and the way they push on through the ground during the cold months and give such beautiful bursts of colour in the early Spring.

This stamp set is called March Daffodil and you can get it from Crafters Companion. Illustrated by Crafters Conpanions newest artist Sarah Kay. 

I used Tri-blend Illustrators - Citrus Green Blend, Gold Yellow Blend, Gold Brown Blend and Burnt Orange. 
Harmony Opaque Ink Pads - Orange & Straw Bale and a stencil from Creative Expressions called Triangular. 

I used Neenah Classic Crest Card to stamp the image onto and Kraft Card to create the base card and matt and layer. The Matt and layer dies are from Lisa Horton Crafts. 

I also embellished with Co ordinating sequins and heat embossed a bit of frantage. 

The lovely sentiment comes with the stamp set and finishes this card off perfectly.

Thank you for popping over. 

Have a great day. 

Lu xx

No comments:

Post a Comment