Friday 22 January 2021

Lovin' Turtle Whimsy Stamps

Hi Folks!

Today I'm here to share with you my last project being a Guest Designer on the Whimy Stamps Digital Design Team.

I chose to work with Lovin' Turtle which you can purchase from their website.

So, what did I do.... 
Firstly I coloured the lovely image using Spectrum Noir Illustrators pens.  I use little boxes to deliver my cards since some of them can be quite heavily embellished and require a bit more safety than an envelope. 

For this project I wanted to decorate the box so that I can deliver valentine chocolates. I make chocolate hearts for my children every year 😊

Lovin' Turtle image coupled with a few die cuts and matching papers makes for a pretty decorated box.

Finished off with some handmade flowers and gem stones. 

Thank you for popping over. 

Have a great day. 

Love Lu xx

3 comments:

  1. Lucinda, I REALLY adore what you did with this sweet image! I'm sure your boyo will love his Valentine chocolate box and the cute turtle is so perfect for him! Stunning creation, love it! Hugs, Wends xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute, love the image and your layout!

    ReplyDelete